Saturday, February 20, 2010

Waiting for the moon to rise

I walk through the dark forest just hearing the wind whistle through the trees...I'am following a trail that I've never knew before, but having the stars above guide my way. All that I'm looking and waiting for is for the moon to rise...
Is it creeping behind mountains or clouds, I ask myself, because all I see are shadows dancing on the ground beneath me, where is the moon that I've been waiting for all day?
The sun has been good company for now, but what I long for is the magical glow that the moon solely owns.
Just wait for it, for it soon will rise! they tell me...
I close my eyes tight, hoping that the darkness that fills the eastern sky is all bliss once the moon has risen.
Alas, I look up and so my wait is over.

2 comments: