Saturday, June 12, 2010

For one moment...

I felt light, my body was a breezze swaying with the gravity surrounding me. All was dark, only to be illuminated with celestial objects. They were a sight that would take anyone's breath away and make you consider your existence and where you came from...literally I had no way of describing the power of awe emitted by them. Silence overpowered everything, all I could hear was my gentle breathing.
My mind was clear,but puzzled to where my next destination would be. I could be blasted a few lightyears away to completely different worlds...the thought excited me. What would I find? Would the knowledge I behold be enough? So many questions with so many uncertain answers. Just for now, I would let my body float and let the current I felt take me deep into space, while I calmly watched Earth get smaller and smaller and smaller until it was a bright star in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment